5. Save Energy: Go ahead and turn off the lights when you leave a room (chances are the walls won't mind the darkness). Unplug appliances not in use, this will help save energy consumption while saving you a few bucks.
6. Green Products: Buying environmentally friendly cleaning products as well as cosmetics we are supporting the local green economy and keeping our homes and bodies free from harmful toxins.
7. Water: With a limited supply, water can be considered one of the planet's most precious resources. Conserving water helps reduce the strain on our local municipal water treatment plants and ensures there is enough for everyone.
8. Plant a Tree: Planting trees will help replace the millions we lose each year that are used to make paper products. Recycling as well as proper use of paper products will help preserve our forests and help us continue to breath clean air.
9. Protect Marine Life: Everyday millions of sea creations die from ingesting plastic bags and other garbage that has made its way into our oceans and waterways. Help clean up a local beach, park or waterway, sign up for September's Annual International Beach Cleanup.
10. Tell a friend: Go green with your friends, family and coworkers. Introduce them to a local environmental agency and educate them on their environmental impact on the Earth.
Help preserve our planet. By following these easy eco-lifestyle tips, you will be on your way to a greener, cleaner lifestyle.
Over the next few months we will provide you with a guide that will help you on your way to your greenest year yet.
By following these simple, easy to do steps your LiveECCO Journey will be effortless. We have filled the LiveECCO Journey plan with tips and information to keep you motivated and informed. While helping you green clean your home, your community, and help save the planet, these steps will guide you in ways that will benefit your health and also help save you money.
You can start the journey at any point, any time, just start, you will thank yourself later.
This LiveGreen Journey is not simply about making changes in your life for ONE YEAR. It is a lifestyle change starting today, understanding why we need to make these changes, educating ourselves and learning how to sustain and protect our environment. We believe everyone will benefit from the suggestions we have provided.
Check back here weekly for new tips and features to help you on your LiveECCO Journey. Let's start with a breif look at 10 tips to help you start your journey.
==>> Click here 10 Eco-Lifestyle Tips